We Are still Booking for 2018 and now 2019!!
What makes Kelley Woods Makeup different from other Bridal Services?
Not only is she a Bridal Artist, but she specializes in Airbrush Makeup and works with all races and cultures and understands the significance of your wedding day and eager to assist you with your wedding day makeup services. We know how important time is on your Wedding Day, as time is off the essence, so Kelley Woods Makeup make ensures, she delivers timely makeup services whether party of 2 or party of 14. WE GUARANTEE no matter how large your party is, to take no more than 4 hours for services (*Assistant available for more than 7 in a party). No bride or party should have to wait in preparation for long periods on your Wedding day.
KW Makeup also studies photographs and how certain products transfers between canvas and in front of the camera to know the perfect products for wedding day makeup, and how much application is needed. She takes pride in her Published Weddings that have been featured in the country’s top Wedding Magazines, including the Knot, BRIDES Magazine, and Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, and have had the pleasure of working at some of DC's most beautiful Wedding venues, including The Willard, Omni Shoreham, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz-Carlton, and Georgetown Four Seasons to name a few.
When it comes to the products all her products are specified for her Bridal clients, and are waterproof and budge proof to keep makeup on all day. For your convenience, makeup is done on-site to ensure the freshest face just minutes before you step into your dress.
Offering Airbrush Makeup and Conventional Makeup she has all the tools to get you gorgeous for your Wedding Day ready.
BRIDAL BOOKING FAQ'S
What are the steps in booking Bridal Services?
First, if you are looking for a makeup artist that actually specializes in Weddings, then look no further. You want to feel confident and comfortable with artist, and be sure that your vision for bridal day look will come to life. It's important to make the process fun, memorable and stress-free. You should be vocal and heard by your artist to make sure your bridal makeup needs are met. So, here's the process for booking services:
- Email or phone to check availability for your date, get pricing and services, and schedule your Consultation
- If you want to reserve your date, prior to the consultation or at the consultation you can pay your deposit to reserve your date
- At the consultation, we'll take a step by step approach to your makeup to ensure that we get the exact look you envisioned for your big day. If you don't know what you want, no worries, we will choose and select colors that compliment your features, as well as compliments your dress.
- Once you Consult you can book Services for your Wedding day, or to secure you can book in advance prior to Consultation.
- On your Wedding Day we come to you at the comfort of your hotel suite, or home, and provide the same level of stellar services we pride ourselves in.
READY TO INQUIRE? Click here
What other Bridal Services do you offer?
We offer on site location wedding services to all Brides, but we also do exclusive Destination Weddings.!
From Jamaica to Italy, we have logged miles and stamped passports to capture some of the most beautiful Brides for their destination Wedding. Not only do we provide makeup services for the Bride and her party, but we also include a Photography & Makeup package. That's right, Clark Bailey, Inc. husband and wife Photography and Makeup team, partnered together and have provided Photography and Makeup Services from Mexico to Jamaica, and Italy and Antigua. Brides love that they get full Photgraphy and Makeup concierge for the duration of their destination Wedding. We love sharing their moment just as much.
Call or email for your own private quote for your destination wedding. www.ClarkBailey.net